View Single Post
Old 2006-03-09, 03:11 PM   #20
Duckie
EJ22

I hate delays...guess I should be used to it since I have seen nothing from the 6grand+ ive put into the car OVER a year ago o_O.

Anyway, a new update for you guys. The guy doing the work for me is nearing completion(apparently more so than the last 20 times he has assured me it would be done soon) and that is about it as far as the new engine work goes. But overall my life is really looking up now. I own a condo with my boyfriend and it is paid off, I have a full ride at UNR starting next year, and I just landed a sweet ass job with super flexible hours and pays well too. The only costs I have are the money I spend on food, paying off my tv (150 a month...not bad or anything), and upgrading stuff in the condo. With my new job I am going to be immediatly saving up for a new tranny.

This is where I am no longer sure of which direction I should be going. Should I go the 6mt with a 180 rear? Or should I go for a 3.9 auto with a 180 rear? Keep in mind I plan to be pushing well over 600 horse eventually.