Thread: F1 Season 2014!
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-13, 02:20 PM   #14
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Well, Perez and Hulkenberg are at Force India... which means they just might be a spoiler if their car is up to snuff with the new rules. They certainly have a pretty talented lineup.

And it looks like Sutil is in at Sauber, which is good for Sutil but not great... I think he's probably a more competitive driver than the 2014 Sauber car will be.

As of today, there appear to be just 4 open seats on the grid: one at Sauber alongside Sutil, one with Marussa next to Bianchi, and both seats at Caterham.

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-line-u...rmula-1-teams/

Ferrari seems to have the edge by a lot over everyone else with Alonso and Raikkonen, but both those guys have seemed to have problems with Ferrari (or Ferrari has had problems with them, more accurately), and I don't know that they'll get along with each other well, especially if they're both winning. The worst thing for Ferrari may be if they have a very competitive car leading to their teammates in-fighting to the detriment of both of them. 'Course, all Ferrari likely cares about is the Constructor's Championship... which they better win in 2014, because I highly doubt both or even one of those guys will be at Ferrari in 2015.