Old 2010-06-07, 06:36 PM   #36
100_Percent_Juice
(40 percent vodka)

Car: 2004WRX
Class: Baby-Hauler/GroceryGetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin M View Post
What does "unnatural" mean?
...Those risks are identical to heterosexual sex... if you account for specific sex acts. The "not designed for it" line is bullshit too. There's a right way and a wrong way of doing anything you want to do to your body.
Natural means found in nature. A toilet plunger is designed to unclog a toilet but I guess you could use it as a soup bowl if you wanted to. You could also use a level as a hammer but it would be the unnatural use of that object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin M View Post
You're quoting the Bible to support anti-homosexual views. So this statement is patently false- you are indeed telling people how to live their lives, because if they don't do it you're way you think they're going to hell.
I have never once mentioned hell. You are assuming what I believe rather than reading what I say I believe. I do not believe in a hell of everlasting burning torment for bad people. I am not telling people how to live their lives. I am telling people what the bible says and that I believe the bible. What you believe is your choice. I have said numerous times they are MY beliefs.

I don't feel that I have been arguing or trying to force my beliefs on others. I am sorry if that is what I have done.