Old 2012-11-06, 01:07 PM   #7
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin M View Post
Then again, my experience has always been that when someone else's insurance is paying me, they're polite and helpful. Getting money out of my own insurance company has been a less enjoyable experience at times.

I had to deal with Viking/Sentry insurance when my neighbor hit me. They were so bad to deal with that Shaber Ave. autobody refused to fix my truck just because they didn't want to have to deal with the insurance company haggling with them. The ins. company guy I talked to that finally cut me a check after I wrote a scathing letter to them actually told me "you know, you could have just gone through your own insurance company". Go fuck yourself you asshat... I shouldn't have to claim with my ins. company in order to get you to do your job.

And don't get me started on Lisa's health insurance and the amount of dicking us around they're doing in terms of covering her time off from work after the baby.

Fucking insurance companies. It should be illegal to make a profit off of the misery of others. They're quick to take your money, but you have to assemble a legal team when it comes time to get them to pay back on a claim.

/rage