Old 2004-03-24, 02:20 PM   #16
AtomicLabMonkey
Nightwalker

Car: '13 WRX

YGBSM
Default Re: atomic ford monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemonster
no school didnt let me out , i just went to school in livermoore er u 'less.
Umm, what? Quick, somebody get my Captain Midnight decoder ring!

Quote:
oh! what are you doing here again? dont you drive a FORD! ouch!
Yes, I drive a Ford, a derivative of a late 1970's Fairmont, no less. It's a real pig.

Quote:
now we all know the truth and knowing is half the battle the other half is driving a sti or at least one of its ALL wheel siblings.
Well, G.I. Joe, everyone here already knew that since I've been up to Reno to visit and autocross with them in my old pathetic Ford.

Quote:
AND THE OTHER HALF !!!!
Once again... what?

Just to clue you in on a little secret, in case you didn't get it before, my elementary school comment was based on the extremely poor english skills you demonstrated in your post I quoted. Internet forums are by definition communication through the use of the written word, and shortcuts we take in everyday conversation like incomplete sentences, incorrect grammar and missing punctuation, don't work effectively here. I speak only for myself here since I don't own this board, but I'd suggest you either drop that ridiculous writing style (if you know how to write better), or go take a goddamn remedial english writing class at the local community college (if you don't), and don't come back until you've finished it. I don't really care which, since either way you'd spare us the headache of trying to decipher the incoherent, rambling "posts" you keep slapping together like a drunken monkey on speed.