Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat

General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat Talk about Subarus, plan meets, and other Sierra Nevada area Suby stuff!

Old 2004-02-09, 05:10 PM   #26
GotBoost?
n00b

oh well, thats weird that you didnt get my PM tho...it said it went through :shock: ....... I guess it'll have to be next time. < shrug >. < guilt trip > thats cool, I see how it is......I didnt wanna hang out with you guys anyways..... :wink: </ guilt trip > Seriously tho...no biggie....Next time I am in town I will make sure I have someones contact info, just in case..... I saw a few WRX's around when I was up there, but since I have never met any of you, I wasnt sure if they were anyone from here.

If you guys still want piggies...just make a list of everyone that wants them, Gimme a list of everyone that wants 'em, and you can paypal me (the total amount), and I will send all the piggies to a designated "SECCS piggie distributor."

-Ted
GotBoost? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 08:25 PM   #27
MikeSTI
EJ205

Car: 2004 STi
Class: TSM

I can't complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
oh well, thats weird that you didnt get my PM tho...it said it went through :shock: ....... I guess it'll have to be next time. < shrug >. < guilt trip > thats cool, I see how it is......I didnt wanna hang out with you guys anyways..... :wink: </ guilt trip > Seriously tho...no biggie....Next time I am in town I will make sure I have someones contact info, just in case..... I saw a few WRX's around when I was up there, but since I have never met any of you, I wasnt sure if they were anyone from here.

If you guys still want piggies...just make a list of everyone that wants them, Gimme a list of everyone that wants 'em, and you can paypal me (the total amount), and I will send all the piggies to a designated "SECCS piggie distributor."

-Ted
MattR become a distributor and get a set for me
Old 2004-02-09, 09:00 PM   #28
MattR
El Matador

Car: 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Class: ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSTI
MattR become a distributor and get a set for me
Really, OK, Is anyone else interested? I don;t mind.

BTW Sorry Dude, Scott and I checked and double checked our PM's, Nothing came thru dude...Oh well, we're not going anywhere, we'll catch up next time you're in Reno.
Old 2004-02-09, 09:17 PM   #29
BOO
EJ205

Car: 12+tires
Class: Spec.

without hard work, nothing grows but weeds

Meeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GC,GD,GM
BOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 08:44 AM   #30
AtomicLabMonkey
Nightwalker

Car: '13 WRX

YGBSM

Okay, I'll bite... WTF is a piggie?
Old 2004-02-10, 09:11 AM   #31
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

It's the decal off the WRC car's side mirrors. It's the logo of from some Japanese kid's magazine.

People have been putting 'em on their street cars:

Matt's already got a set on his mirrors, I've got a set on magnets for race days... hell, even my XMod's got some!

Old 2004-02-10, 10:50 AM   #32
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3

Check out the side mirror. Thats a piggie. And there is a matching one on the other side of the car.
Old 2004-02-10, 04:38 PM   #33
GotBoost?
n00b

piggies rule! I have one on the back of my car. (I only have one because I messed up the other one when I was putting it on < shrug >)

Also, FYI, the piggies are directional...a left piggie, and a right piggie....that way they will both be looking the same direction when you put them on the sides of the car.

-Ted

I also have some outline only piggies (die cut). I think the colors I have left are: Yellow, Red, Blue, Dark Gray, Pink, and I MIGHT have a Reflective black or two left. Otherwise, the ones I have are just like in the pics that everyone posted.....white outline w/black fill.

1 PAIR = 1 Left Sticker & 1 Right Sticker

The die cut piggies are $3 a PAIR
The B/W piggies (like the pics) are $4 a PAIR
Old 2004-02-11, 10:13 AM   #34
MikeSTI
EJ205

Car: 2004 STi
Class: TSM

I can't complain

GotBoost - I will be in Sac Satuday Feb 21.......do you go to the Sac meets at all? I might be able to pic up some stuff from you then if that works at all for everyone?
Old 2004-02-11, 10:28 AM   #35
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSTI
GotBoost - I will be in Sac Satuday Feb 21.......do you go to the Sac meets at all? I might be able to pic up some stuff from you then if that works at all for everyone?
Matt and I (and Debbie or Dean?) will be at Sears Point that day... we should try to hit the meet on the way back too!
Old 2004-02-11, 10:39 AM   #36
dknv
EJ207

Car: RX-8
Class: CS maybe

I'll be there at SP. Good idea Scott. (Not sure what I'm driving there in, tho.)
dknv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-11, 10:44 AM   #37
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by dknv
I'll be there at SP. Good idea Scott. (Not sure what I'm driving there in, tho.)
I may not have a car either unless I can figure out my bearing issue. I guess I should get on ordering some parts if I'm gonna do this myself.
Old 2004-02-11, 03:23 PM   #38
GotBoost?
n00b

whats up guys....unfortuneatly, I wont be in Sac that day....I actually live in San Jose, so I dont make it to many of the Sac meets. Besides...the 22nd I am leaving for a trip, so I wont be able to go up anywayz on the 21st.

Thats ok, we will have other opportunities... its not the end of the world....but a good idea none-the-less.

I gotta take a leak....

-Ted
Old 2004-02-11, 03:32 PM   #39
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3

Are you by any chance going to the Red Bull/Subaru meet on the 13th in Milpitas (Dave&Busters IIRC)? If you are, you could pass off the piggies to either Scott@S-Squared, Sybir or Sonicsuby. They all Sac meet regulars and they are all headed to that meet.

Wow, thats probably waaay more complicated then it needs to be
Old 2004-02-11, 03:47 PM   #40
GotBoost?
n00b

yea, I was thinking about it, its real close to my apartment, and yea, I could give 'em to scott to relay on to you guys......but I still need to know how many sets to send.....and I need to see some dinero too. $4 a pair for b/w piggies (like in the pics.) $3 a pair for the die cut piggies (limited colors left).

but it would be much easier to just get a list of ppl together, everyone can pay one person from SECCS, then that person can paypal me for the total amount, then I will overnight all the piggies up to you guys, then you can distrubute them accordingly.

-Ted