Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2010-09-24, 09:26 AM   #76
Birdman

Default 06-07 M Sport Wide Body KIT New

I have a 06-07 M Sport Wide Body kit For WRX/STI. It is all brand new and has a the carbon extras. I am nearly 100% sure there is no other kit like this in the USA except the 2nd one i own. LOL This kit lists for over 5000+shipping only from Japan $$$$ yes expensive!! I brought over 2 of them when i shipped a car over. My loss your gain. I am not looking to split it up. I will do 3000.00 OBO for the kit, Here are a few pics.

Old 2010-09-24, 09:33 AM   #77
Birdman

Default Brand new Sparco Pro 2000

Ihave a brand new Sparco Pro 2000 seat and brand new Sparco side mounts. The seat has never been sat in or mounted, brackets are still in factory package. I am asking 600 OBO for the seat and brackets. The seat sells for 729.00 + shipping and the brackets are 76.00 + shipping. That is nearly 200$ off for a brand new seat. Here are a few pics

Old 2010-09-24, 09:34 AM   #78
Birdman

Yeeks, pics do no justice for the seat, they make it look used or something whack is not the case, it is brand new in the plastic Sparco bag.
Old 2010-09-24, 09:37 AM   #79
Birdman

Default 5x100 D2 8pod front 6 pod rear BBK

I have done a major price drop to get this set of brakes out of my way. I am only asking 3000.00 OBO for the complete set front and rear!! This is an unbeatable price for something so sick!!! Here are a few pics:

Old 2010-09-24, 09:43 AM   #80
Birdman

Default 03 WRX Shell Caged ready for completion

I am Still going to sell my ready to complete shell of the 03 WRX. It is ready to be primed and re assembled to your liking. It does have a NV title from Douglas county.I am asking 5000.00 OBO for the shell, I spent 15K on the cage and set ups. It has a wilwood brake and peddle assembly, a Fuel safe single dry brake set up, as well as window net and steering quickener. Here are a few quick pics of one of the 2 shells for sale:

Send me PM for offers as well. May trade possibly for ???
Old 2010-09-24, 09:54 AM   #81
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Please stop posting duplicate for sale threads. Please maintain your existing for sale thread.
Old 2010-09-24, 10:09 AM   #82
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Bump to help Birdman. Feel free to maintain the first post and bump updates to your sale items in this thread.
Old 2010-09-24, 10:12 AM   #83
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100_Percent_Juice View Post
CONSOLIDATED
....again.
Old 2010-09-24, 02:12 PM   #84
GusGus91
EJ205

Car: 2006 WRB WRX TR, 2008 LR STI
Class: Too classy

Dont sweat the petty... Pet the sweaty.

Thanks again for the harnesses Adrian.

Old 2010-09-25, 11:31 AM   #85
Birdman

No problem Austin. Glad you like them.
FYI: The D2 Brakes have sold as well as the Cusco Sway bars. The only Cusco parts i have left are the front and rear strut braces.
2nd Note, Sorry for posting dups. Was just trying to separate them better.
Thank you for your help
Old 2010-09-27, 09:25 AM   #86
Birdman

I would really love to sell my shell to a local to hope maybe i will se it completed. I will work with price to some degree but as you can tell i have spent and arm, leg, and a bit of my neck. LOL
Old 2010-09-27, 09:29 AM   #87
Birdman

Body kit as well. The only cars that have ever had that kit in the USA have been brought here from Japan, the Team Orange Drift cars. The kit is designed for a 06-07 but you can change your hod and head and tail lights from an older year bug eye up and make a newer look as well. This kit lists for over 5000.00 in Japan. I personally shipped theses over from Japan in a sea container with my S15 silver.
Old 2010-09-27, 10:58 AM   #88
100_Percent_Juice
(40 percent vodka)

Car: 2004WRX
Class: Baby-Hauler/GroceryGetter

Adrian, I will install the kit on my car if it will give you the satisfaction of seeing it completed.
Old 2010-09-28, 08:53 AM   #89
Birdman

It would look so sick!!! Give me 2700$ and we will both get super happy, i will even deliver it to you.
Old 2010-10-03, 12:15 AM   #90
Birdman

Welp, looks like everything is sold except the front an drear strut tower braces. Any body interested?
Old 2010-10-03, 08:43 AM   #91
GusGus91
EJ205

Car: 2006 WRB WRX TR, 2008 LR STI
Class: Too classy

Dont sweat the petty... Pet the sweaty.

How much do you for them? I dont remember, are they the cusco?

Old 2010-10-03, 08:45 AM   #92
Birdman

OOPS, i stand corrected. I stil have the shell of the car for sale. does anybody have a local intreats for the caged shell with douglas title? I will make a super deal on that shell if anybody is looking to upgrade or start a race car project. Also i will sell the M Sport body kit for 2000.00. I know that stupid low, i just need it out of my way.
Old 2010-10-07, 07:12 AM   #93
Birdman

I do still also have the front and rear glass for a 03 WRX. It will fit other years im sure but don't know the specifics.
Old 2010-10-07, 08:29 AM   #94
cody
Candy Mountain

Car: 03 Pussy Wagon, now with more pink!
Class: TESP

OMG Internet!

Assuming wagons have the same front glass as sedans, I wouldn't mind getting my windshield replaced since I have some rock chips and general "sand" damage that makes the windshield sparkle when driving toward the sun.

I just don't think I want to DIY it which makes me aprehensive. Any suggestions?
Old 2010-10-07, 09:53 AM   #95
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Assuming wagons have the same front glass as sedans, I wouldn't mind getting my windshield replaced since I have some rock chips and general "sand" damage that makes the windshield sparkle when driving toward the sun.

I just don't think I want to DIY it which makes me aprehensive. Any suggestions?
My suggestion would be just to pay the $100 or so to have a fast-glass type place replace the windshield with brand new glass.

Or better yet, have your insurance company replace it for free, assuming you have 0 deductible glass repair.
Old 2010-10-08, 04:47 PM   #96
Birdman

Right on buddy thanks, My glass is just like brand new, thanks for asking and they were the ones who pulled it out for me. Don't be mad because my toys are better than yours, LOL
Old 2010-10-08, 05:46 PM   #97
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
Right on buddy thanks, My glass is just like brand new, thanks for asking and they were the ones who pulled it out for me. Don't be mad because my toys are better than yours, LOL
Seriously?

You think I'm "hating" on your glass? Give me a fucking break. If Cody knew how to properly remove his existing glass, had the tools, the proper adhesive, and some experience installing the new piece, I'd totally recommend buying your used factory glass over the Chinese stuff fast-glass places use.

But he doesn't. A lot of good your factory glass does him if it's crooked, leaking, or flies off the car on the freeway because it was installed incorrectly. Especially if he can get glass professionally installed for free via his insurance.

But hey, feel free to cop a shitty attitude about it. Call me a hater via PM and imply I'm jealous of your half finished car? Please. I've got my own 450hp, caged, unfinished wrx, I don't need to be jealous of yours. 'Course, then again, mine has run on occasion over the last 9 years, so if anything you must be jealous of my toys.

But hey if you really want me "delete your account" because "GusGus has been the only person on here that isn't a waste of time", I got no problem with that, simply because SECCS is *not* your personal classified ad. If the only benefit you've been to the rest of the membership here is that a few people have been able to buy some of your stuff, well then you won't be sorely missed. The rest of us attempt to participate here as a community. Someone like you with obviously a lot of experience with Subarus is normally welcomed and appreciated... but to people that just want to hock their crap here and not participate otherwise, I say good riddance.

Email me if you change your mind about being banned.

Last edited by sperry; 2010-10-08 at 05:56 PM.
sperry is offline   Reply With Quote