Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > Motorsports Chat

Motorsports Chat Autocross, rallycross, and track event planning, as well as general motorsport discussion.

Old 2006-04-14, 09:07 AM   #126
MikeK
Captain Turbo

Car: 05 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1337STI
engrish
At the time when I entered you into the PC I didn't know your last name, so I didn't know it was you.
MikeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 09:40 AM   #127
A1337STI
EJ205

Car: Impreza and an Impreza
Class: AS / CRS PerfStock

"pedal on the right"

Was just giving you some needed shit , Simmer down children
if you call someone a retard who already apologized for his bad handwriting, expect to get a lil ribbing back unless you can't take it ?

A1337STI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 09:48 AM   #128
M3n2c3
EJ205

Car: 2005 Impreza 2.5RS, 2000 Forester L
Class: RNP sometimes (see motto)

"Kids are ruining autocross."

Quote:
Simmer down
!
Attached Images

Old 2006-04-14, 09:52 AM   #129
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3

Quote:
if you call someone a retard who already apologized for his bad handwriting, expect to get a lil ribbing back unless you can't take it ?
You have to admit, though, it is tough to take a little ribbing from a retard. I can usually take it from a good friend or collegue. But when a retard calls you out, its hard to tell if they are serious or not. You know, with the drooling and all.
Old 2006-04-14, 10:09 AM   #130
bruspeed
EJ251

Car: 2005 2.5 rs cgm
Class: TDSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nKoan
You have to admit, though, it is tough to take a little ribbing from a retard. I can usually take it from a good friend or collegue. But when a retard calls you out, its hard to tell if they are serious or not. You know, with the drooling and all.
Oh Snap! Dem's fightin' word there!!!
Old 2006-04-14, 10:18 AM   #131
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
I'll tell you what, the last people that need some shit at the autocross is Timing and Scoring. We bust our asses, and get virtually no praise because no one (including you) seems to have a grasp at what we have to contend with. Yet, when things get screwed up, we take all the heat.

Like that hour delay on Saturday while we tried to fix the lights after some yahoo decided to drive over the timing cables... not our fault, but we take the blame 'cause it's a "timing issue".

And if I remember correctly, it wasn't your poor handwriting that prevented your car from being listed, it was because you never wrote it down or because you ran Novice. When we've got 100 people to enter and we're already wrapping up the drivers meeting, novice car data gets ignored because changes are at the next event that novice driver will have a new number and we'll have to reenter her/him from scratch anyway, while the rest of the drivers are simply imported from the previous event making their details more important.

Like Dean said, you should get some idea what you're talking about before spouting off. Just because you don't mean to offend doesn't mean you're not offensive.
Old 2006-04-14, 10:20 AM   #132
cody
Candy Mountain

Car: 03 Pussy Wagon, now with more pink!
Class: TESP

OMG Internet!

I'm trying so hard to stop myself, but I can't not post this.
Attached Images

Old 2006-04-14, 10:29 AM   #133
A1337STI
EJ205

"pedal on the right"

That picture is perfect for this thread now Cody ! Thanks That picture explains why i shouldn't bother telling Scott that yes i did write down my car make/model both days. so instead i'll just Agree with Scott. its my fault for writing down something like ShortBus for my car . I would hope most people would realize that a few smiles with tonques sticking out would mean that the person is joking around, not that i'm so angry i'm biting down on my tongue, but i could see where the confusion would set in ...

simmer down !

Old 2006-04-14, 10:32 AM   #134
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3

Well, when you overload a message with smilies and no paragraph breaks, it makes it hard to really deciper what you are saying. I'm not just refering to your poor attempts at sarcasm, but every single post.
Old 2006-04-14, 10:40 AM   #135
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
That picture is perfect for this thread now Cody ! Thanks That picture explains why i shouldn't bother telling Scott that yes i did write down my car make/model both days. so instead i'll just Agree with Scott. its my fault for writing down something like ShortBus for my car . I would hope most people would realize that a few smiles with tonques sticking out would mean that the person is joking around, not that i'm so angry i'm biting down on my tongue, but i could see where the confusion would set in ...

simmer down !
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
Just because you don't mean to offend doesn't mean you're not offensive.
Get some reading comprehension. I don't care if you're kidding, I'm offended. Telling me to "simmer down" isn't exactly the best way to un-piss me off.

Like I said, you ran novice, I didn't enter your car into the computer due to time constraints. You're not a retard because you can't write properly, you're a retard because you can't seem to get it into your head that you're pissing off all the people that bust their asses making the autocross happen. Instead of attempting yet another miserably failing whitty comeback, how about shutting your mouth before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole.

You're the classic case of someone that joins a group and immediately decides they "fit in" and are down with the regulars w/o taking the time to learn how things actually operate. That's why you took so much heat for post whoring, and why you look like a dipshit right now arguing with the people that have spent the last 4 years making this club successful and making autocross available to Reno. Take a step or two back and go with the flow for a bit. If you want to contribute to the group, figure out what's needed first... 'cause we certainly don't need to be told how to do our jobs by someone that's never done it himself.
Old 2006-04-14, 10:43 AM   #136
A1337STI
EJ205

"pedal on the right"

Sorry to those i offended, it was not my intention.