Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > Reviews

Reviews Post reviews of vendors & aftermarket parts, as well as find local shops for working on your Subaru.

Old 2005-07-23, 08:45 PM   #1
dayofpain
R.I.P.

Car: 09 335xi silva
Default Wrx Evolution

www.wrxevolution.com

parts ordered and shipped on time, tracking number same day. I sent a link to a place with the same item cheaper but it was out of stock at the other place. They MET their pricing even though I couldnt have bought the part from the other dealer. then they discounted shipping to be from that zipcode instead of thiers. They are east coast. Takes a bit but their customer service is awesome. Emails returned fast.

OPINION: Yes will Buy from them again. Great whiteline dealer.

"In order for me to get busy at maximum efficiency, i need a girl with a big 400 ton booty."
dayofpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-04, 04:42 PM   #2
dayofpain
R.I.P.

Car: 09 335xi silva

UPDATE: The package arrived broken but was taped with something that I know dam well UPS wouldnt have used. The bushings were missing and I called them to let them know. They flat out didnt care and ignored me for 2 days. On the third day I contacted them, they said it was ups's fault. I said they better sac up and do something, its fucking bushings for crying out loud. they said they were new bushings that were redesigned for 05. I quickly disproved that by going to WHITELINE'S website. I told them to get the bushings and get them to me. They said they had to wait till the next shipment from whiteline, I told them to get me the ones that came with the 04 model. Cause they are the same ones, they argued. 4 days later they called to tell me that they got the bushings seperate (apparently im NOT a huge fucking liar) and were sending to me. 3 days later i got confirmation email saying they were FINALLY leaving the east coast for me. They sent them 2 day air, then charged me for it.

FINAL WORD:

Id buy from them again, but ONLY if I didnt think I could get the part elsewhere.

"In order for me to get busy at maximum efficiency, i need a girl with a big 400 ton booty."
dayofpain is offline   Reply With Quote