Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat Talk about life in general...

Old 2010-07-30, 08:08 AM   #1
05widesti
EJ18

Car: 2005 Subaru STI
Default Arguing on craiglist Sacramento

Kind of weird. I posted the links but pasted what they said below the link.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1866090609.html

Up for sale is my 05 world rally blue sti. First off it is a clean title. No wrecks or anything!!! Everything on this car is bone stock!!! You will not find a car like this. Super clean. She is fast and ready for whatever you throw at her! She is a daily driver and has 57,xxx miles. Never raced or beat up. Hasn't missed one oil change and has been well taken care of. Brand new rotors and hawk brake pads. Garage kept. 6 speed manual. Price is $19,500 OR BEST OFFER. Just paid registration till 2011!! If you are interested in this car give me a call or shoot me a text (916) 521 - 4528 my name is Kirk. Thank you very much.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1870340420.html

make sure to completely check the car out i cant be 100% positive but if it is the car i am thinking of the car has been in at least one accident and had undocumented work done onto it so it still says its a clean title and clean history. check out the car frame and make sure the car is 100% straight. agian, cant say 100% positive it is this car but just going to put the warning out there for anyone interested in that car

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1870727699.html

who really cares if the cars been in an accident, i have an 06 sti which is the biggest piece of shit i've ever owned, it's tinny, cheap loud interior, but it's fast as hell and i drive it like an asshole everyone who has an STI who thinks it's made of Mercedes quality is an idiot, it's like a dirtbike with four wheels, hey drive it like you stole the jap crap son of a bitch.........

sister- hey look a sti
me- no thats a evo
sister- well theres another evo
me- (sigh) no thats a sti
05widesti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 08:18 AM   #2
van
SECCS Brewmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05widesti View Post

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1870727699.html

who really cares if the cars been in an accident, i have an 06 sti which is the biggest piece of shit i've ever owned, it's tinny, cheap loud interior, but it's fast as hell and i drive it like an asshole everyone who has an STI who thinks it's made of Mercedes quality is an idiot, it's like a dirtbike with four wheels, hey drive it like you stole the jap crap son of a bitch.........
That is fucking awesome!
van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 08:21 AM   #3
05widesti
EJ18

Yea that's the best part. Ha

sister- hey look a sti
me- no thats a evo
Old 2010-07-31, 11:24 PM   #4
Charlie
n00b

Car: 2002, Subaru, WRX wagon
Class: D stock

I like that thing about your sister and the evo and sti. Hilarious. And the other part was funny too
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 07:51 AM   #5
05widesti
EJ18

Yea the sad thing is that it's happen more than once haha. 3 years later she knows now. But I'm still trying to get her to understand it's not pink it's cherry blossom red and it's jdm.

sister- hey look a sti
me- no thats a evo