Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat

General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat Talk about Subarus, plan meets, and other Sierra Nevada area Suby stuff!

Old 2003-03-26, 11:19 AM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Long lost meet.... IT LIVES!!

I was just updating the gallery w/ a ton of pictures and guess what I found on my hard drive at work... The Movie Meet Pics!! I put them up here:

http://doink.net/gallery/index.php?g...20Movie%20Meet

For those of you who haven't seen Khail's "WRS" there's a few pics in there. It's the "WRS" cuz it's a WRX/RS hybrid, and it looks dope!

Now if I could only find pics from the original "Starbucks Parking Lot Meet" I'd have a gallery for each meet. I wonder where those pics went...

BTW: Art, I copied your awesome pics from the SCCA meet into a gallery on Doink... hope you don't mind!

Also, if any of you have pics from the meets, I'd love to get a copies of them for the gallery! PM me if you want to send them my way... hopefully in the future, I'll be able to set up a way for memebers to upload them directly to the gallery, but for now it's going to be email !
Old 2003-03-26, 12:00 PM   #2
ArthurS
EJ207

Car: 2011 Chevy Battle Wagon

I don't mind at all. I actually filled up my UNR server with those. Now I can delete them! :o
Old 2003-03-26, 01:51 PM   #3
ArthurS
EJ207

Hey Scott,

I have pics from the Karting meet also, and from the meet back in late December when we all went to the snow. They are in 2 zips about 9 megs each. Want me to email them to you? Just pm me with your email again.
Old 2003-03-28, 09:12 AM   #4
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurS
Hey Scott,

I have pics from the Karting meet also, and from the meet back in late December when we all went to the snow. They are in 2 zips about 9 megs each. Want me to email them to you? Just pm me with your email again.
All those pics are now up in the correct gallery. Good pics, and some movies, even!
Old 2003-03-28, 09:21 AM   #5
ArthurS
EJ207

Yea, the mpegs aren't the best quality.

I just got my firewire, so I can transfer off the camera using the DV tape instead. Then I can do the Adobe Premier editing and make som sick vids!