Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2007-10-01, 12:01 PM   #1
Egan
EJ18

Default 04 STi Massive Part-out - track junkies look here!!!

Okay seccs here's your shot at some extremely low mileage parts (the damn car only has 19,000 on the clock itself).

I'll take pics once I get it all off the car (1/2 way there), but here's the list: (all parts are off an 04 STi)

KW Variant 3 coilovers, less than 8,000 miles, new $2,400, offered at $1,400 obo
KW's are stainless steel w/ lifetime warranty. Custom valving & spring rates for the STi by FT formerly of selgp. These are hands down, the best coilover for the money. (sold)

Cusco front strut tops, camber adjustable, less than 8,000 miles, new $240, offered at $160 obo sold

Group N rear strut tops, less than 8,000 miles, new $185, offered at $85 obo sold

Poltec Adjustable Lateral Links (4), aluminum w/ pillowball, less than 8,000 miles, new $800, offered at $500 obo sold

Poltec Adjustable Trailing Arms (2), aluminum w/ pillowball, less than 800 miles, new $400, offered at $250 obo sold

Poltec Adjustable Rear Pillowball Endlinks, less than 8,000 miles, new $100, offered at $55 obo sold

Cusco Adjustable Rear Swaybar, less than 15,000 miles, new $200, offered at $110 obo sold

Cusco Front Swaybar, less than 15,000 miles, new $180, offered at $90 obo sold

Process West Oil Cooler Kit, less than 5,000 miles, allows use of FMIC, new $450, offered at $350 obo sold

DBA Slotted Two Piece rotors (4) for Brembos and 5x100, less than 5,000 miles, paid $900, offered at $750 obo sold

Front & rear replica strut braces, $125 obo sold

C&R Radiator aluminum, less than 10,000 miles, new $450, offered at $325 obo sold

Samco radiator hoses, less than 10,000 miles, new $100, offered at $50 obo sold

Schroth Harness 3point, used for 4 track days, new $200, offered at $75 obo sold

ECUtek PSI3 Data Display, DIN sized, reads & displays 16 ECU variables, reads fault codes, new $700, offered at $500 obo sold

Custom dual catch can setup, easily switched to stock, no cutting of hoses, $120 obo sold

Advan A032R 255/40/17 track tires R compund, 4 or 5 track days on them, plenty of life left, new $850, offered at $300 obo sold

PDM Master Cylinder Bracket, new $125, $100 obo - best bracket made - no flex of the strut tower since it anchors to the frame sold

Ultra rare STi S202 wheels imported from Japan, one of 2 or 3 sets in the USA, one nick on a single spoke which has been temporarily touched up, come with Rays ultra light lugnuts and Falken Azenis RT-615's in 225/45/17, less than 4,000 miles on the tires, all street driving. Offered at $2,200 obo sold

I may have forgotten a thing or two, but this should get it going.

Money talks, bs walks.

I also have some high end stereo stuff which I may sell. I'll definitely sell the speakers since they won't fit in the new car. I'll add that in later today.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions. All reasonable offers will be considered. I will only ship the smaller stuff. Local pickup only for coilovers, rotors, wheels, swaybars, exhaust, etc. Of course there's always the Aaron express.

Last edited by Egan; 2008-01-16 at 08:06 PM.
Egan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 12:02 PM   #2
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

As posted on the other board:

Egan, would you do $350 for these bits?

- Poltec Adjustable Trailing Arms (2), aluminum w/ pillowball, less than 800 miles, new $400, offered at $250 obo

- Samco radiator hoses, less than 10,000 miles, new $100, offered at $50 obo

- PDM Master Cylinder Bracket, new $125, $100 obo - best bracket made - no flex of the strut tower since it anchors to the frame

Thanks man!
Old 2007-10-01, 12:10 PM   #3
MattR
El Matador

Car: 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Class: ?

Egan, I'll take your DBA rotors. I think there's a few reno folks heading down in the near future, so someone can pick them up. How do you want yo money?

Also, I may be interested in the PSI3 data display, but I don't know much about it.
Old 2007-10-01, 12:16 PM   #4
MattR
El Matador

Egan, do you have the bezel for the dash mount of the PSI3??? Will you include that in the sale?
Old 2007-10-01, 12:26 PM   #5
cody
Candy Mountain

Car: 03 Pussy Wagon, now with more pink!
Class: TESP

OMG Internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan View Post

I also have some high end stereo stuff which I may sell. I'll definitely sell the speakers since they won't fit in the new car. I'll add that in later today.
I may be interested in front speakers if they're 6.5" components. I already have thick spacers. Please let me know.
Old 2007-10-01, 12:55 PM   #6
Egan
EJ18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattR View Post
Egan, I'll take your DBA rotors. I think there's a few reno folks heading down in the near future, so someone can pick them up. How do you want yo money?

Also, I may be interested in the PSI3 data display, but I don't know much about it.
Cool. Just so you know, only the fronts are two piece. The rears are a lighter, slotted replacement for the stockers, but only 1 piece.

I had the PSI3 in my dash and not on top so there was no need for a bezel. It's an awesome little toy: http://mastrowrx.com/index.asp?PageA...ROD&ProdID=264 Note that the advertised tuning functions only work on 02-03 WRX's and not the STi. But the display part is the real gem of this unit.

Oh and for payment, I'll take a check. I'd like to avoid paypal as much as possible due to the fees, but either will work.
Old 2007-10-01, 12:56 PM   #7
Egan
EJ18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
I may be interested in front speakers if they're 6.5" components. I already have thick spacers. Please let me know.
6.5 Focals with crossover and separate tweeters. I'll get you the exact model numbers tonight.
Old 2007-10-01, 01:02 PM   #8
Egan
EJ18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry View Post
As posted on the other board:

Egan, would you do $350 for these bits?

- Poltec Adjustable Trailing Arms (2), aluminum w/ pillowball, less than 800 miles, new $400, offered at $250 obo

- Samco radiator hoses, less than 10,000 miles, new $100, offered at $50 obo

- PDM Master Cylinder Bracket, new $125, $100 obo - best bracket made - no flex of the strut tower since it anchors to the frame

Thanks man!
Done deal.

You sure you don't want the matching lateral links?
Old 2007-10-01, 01:14 PM   #9
cody
Candy Mountain

OMG Internet!

Quote:
6.5 Focals with crossover and separate tweeters. I'll get you the exact model numbers tonight.
Also please let me know how they sounded (good mids or mostly highs?) and how much wear and tear is on them. Thanks!
Old 2007-10-01, 01:59 PM   #10
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Done deal.

You sure you don't want the matching lateral links?
I thought about it, but I've already got the Whitelines, and the STi bits won't work without more parts 'cause my car is technically a WRX still (different endlinks and swaybar, etc).

I can mail you a check if that's the best way to avoid fees... PM me your address! If anyone's coming up from Sac sometime soon, you can ship the parts with them, or we can work out real shipping, which shouldn't be too expensive since none of the parts are exceptionally heavy.

Thanks man!
Old 2007-10-01, 03:23 PM   #11
Egan
EJ18

PM sent!
Old 2007-10-02, 07:04 AM   #12
Egan
EJ18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Also please let me know how they sounded (good mids or mostly highs?) and how much wear and tear is on them. Thanks!
No wear and tear whatsoever. They were professionally installed in my WRX wagon and then I transferred them to the STi myself. They were the perfect balance to the 10" sub in my trunk. Solid mids with crisp highs. With the included crossover, you can dial them to your liking.

Here's the pics from when the system was in the WRX: http://www.egansworld.com/oldsite/WStereo.html

I mispoke on the size. They are 5.1/4" mids. Focal 130K in Polykevlar.

I also have the rear fills with 4" Infinity Kappas. The sub is an Image Dynamics IDQ-10. The WRX sub box wouldn't fit in the STi, so I used one of the trunk boxes sold on nazioc that fits on the left side of the trunk. I'll tak epics of it tonight.

I also have a Helix 5 channel, 500W amp and an Alpine CDA-7998 deck (best deck I've ever owned).
Old 2007-10-02, 07:09 AM   #13
van
SECCS Brewmeister

i want the harness if it will work in my old impreza. send me a pm with your # please. i need it for autox this weekend
van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 07:13 AM   #14
Egan
EJ18

PM's replied.

Thanks guys!
Old 2007-10-02, 07:40 AM   #15
cody
Candy Mountain

OMG Internet!

Quote:
No wear and tear whatsoever. They were professionally installed in my WRX wagon and then I transferred them to the STi myself. They were the perfect balance to the 10" sub in my trunk. Solid mids with crisp highs. With the included crossover, you can dial them to your liking.

Here's the pics from when the system was in the WRX: http://www.egansworld.com/oldsite/WStereo.html

I mispoke on the size. They are 5.1/4" mids. Focal 130K in Polykevlar.

I also have the rear fills with 4" Infinity Kappas. The sub is an Image Dynamics IDQ-10. The WRX sub box wouldn't fit in the STi, so I used one of the trunk boxes sold on nazioc that fits on the left side of the trunk. I'll tak epics of it tonight.

I also have a Helix 5 channel, 500W amp and an Alpine CDA-7998 deck (best deck I've ever owned).

I think I'm kind of sold on 6.5's since I have the large spacers to fit them and want as much mid-bass as possible from door speakers. Thanks though.
Old 2007-10-02, 10:20 AM   #16
Egan
EJ18

Lowered prices on unsold items.
Old 2007-10-02, 03:50 PM   #17
MattR
El Matador

Sweet, can someone plan on bringing my Brakes and PSI3 to Reno? Anyone?
Old 2007-10-02, 03:57 PM   #18
Egan
EJ18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattR View Post
Sweet, can someone plan on bringing my Brakes and PSI3 to Reno? Anyone?
I'm trying to get Kevina to do it next weekend. If not, Nick can get them on the 19th.

If Kevin can't make it down, I can ship your PSI3 and Scott's stuff via UPS and just have Nickler bring up the rotors (too heavy to deal with shipping). If you need them sooner, let me know.
Old 2007-10-02, 03:58 PM   #19
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
I'm trying to get Kevina to do it next weekend. If not, Nick can get them on the 19th.

If Kevin can't make it down, I can ship your PSI3 and Scott's stuff via UPS and just have Nickler bring up the rotors (too heavy to deal with shipping). If you need them sooner, let me know.
If Nick's going to be down there anyway on the 19th, that's plenty soon enough for me.
Old 2007-10-02, 05:28 PM   #20
MattR
El Matador

Yeah, no rush for me
Old 2007-10-03, 07:41 PM   #21
Egan
EJ18

Pics of remaining parts:

Lateral links (I'll throw in the $60 hub mounts for the endlinks):

KW's

Wheels:

Old 2007-10-03, 07:47 PM   #22
Egan
EJ18

Some additional parts I found as well:

Walbro Fuel Pump (never installed), $60: sold

Camber bolts (never installed), $25: sold

Custom stainless steel fire extinguisher mount. Red holder and fire extinguisher are not included - only the stainless steel mount, $75: sold

Last edited by Egan; 2007-10-11 at 05:42 AM.
Egan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 05:42 AM   #23
Egan
EJ18

All Reno parts are at Aaron's house awaiting Nick's pick-up on the 19th. Thanks guys!
Old 2007-10-14, 07:24 PM   #24
zpeed
EJ251

Car: 06 S2000
Class: RNP & PDX

My brother is interesting in these. He did not get pay til the end of the month. I'll check back with you when he get pay.

Quote:
I'll take pics once I get it all off the car (1/2 way there), but here's the list: (all parts are off an 04 STi)

KW Variant 3 coilovers, less than 8,000 miles, new $2,400, offered at $1,500 obo
KW's are stainless steel w/ lifetime warranty. Custom valving & spring rates for the STi by FT formerly of selgp. These are hands down, the best coilover for the money.

Vishnu/Taipan XP Turboback Exhaust w/ hiflow cat - tightest fitting to underside of car!, about 18,000 miles, new $1,300, offered at $850 obo (this may stay with the car unless I get a good offer)

ECUtek raflashed ECU making 270 whp and setup for turboback & 18 psi, offered at $400 plus ECU exchange obo (this may stay with the car as well)

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions. All reasonable offers will be considered. I will only ship the smaller stuff. Local pickup only for coilovers, rotors, wheels, swaybars, exhaust, etc. Of course there's always the Aaron express.
zpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 08:16 PM   #25
MattR
El Matador

Well, the KW's are setup exactly like mine, from FT @ selgp. They are awesome on the track, autocross and street. I love them.