Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2005-07-14, 09:03 PM   #1
sybir
The Don

Car: '97 Legacy / '05 FXT
Class: low
Default Wheels, get yer wheels!

So, I should probably try to pare down my collection.

I think I'm keeping the P1's, at least for now. If I was to part with them, I'd hope for 1k, the tires on them are near-new, and the only reason I'm even thinking about getting rid of these is that while I think they're sweet, I know other people have attachments, too; that, and they don't fill out my fenders as much as I was used to with the actions and 070's Yes, I'm a ricer.

That leaves the Actions, in bronze; they have 070's on them that I'd probably want to keep, so it'd be "get whatever mounted and give me back the tires." One wheels has a single chip on the rim and one of the spokes, one other wheel has some light scratches (not curbing) along the inner lip.

I'm thinking 400 for these.

SDR's........I just bought these, and I bought them cheap. I'm not inclined to get rid of them, because I don't want to mark stuff up to you guys (and I'll never find a deal like this again), and I think I'm going to repaint them, but, let me know if someone's dying for them. Gunmetallic, scratched up pretty good, but perfectly round and true. Truth be told, I'll probably hold onto these and PC them flat black or something if I can get it done cheap.(cheap = <200 for the set).

And my babies, the Torques.

These are brand new, 3 of the boxes aren't even open yet. Gunmetallic, 17x8, hot as hell. I got all excited bout these, but I should realistically limit myself to 7.5 for street wheels so I don't have to run killer camber.

I'd really like to get 575 for these, but make me an offer and we'll work something out.

So that's it, I think. Hit me with offers, trades, etc, but keep in mind that I don't really need wheels (unless someone wants to trade the SDR's for something else that clears Stoptechs).

I reserve the right at any time to be a ***** and hoard my wheels, so if I have a massive change of heart, please don't be offended, just know it's my nature as a wheel whore

The Actions and SDR's are 17x7.5, ET48; the Torques are 17x8, ET48, the P1's are 18x7.5 ET51, and they're all 5x100.
Old 2005-07-15, 01:34 PM   #2
U53D
EJ22

Car: '05 Aspen White STI
Class: n00b

Im "that one kid"

will the torques fit an 05 STi?
Old 2005-07-15, 01:46 PM   #3
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by U53D
will the torques fit an 05 STi?
Only if you're willing to drill out the holes from 5x100mm to 5x114.3mm.