Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat

General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat Talk about Subarus, plan meets, and other Sierra Nevada area Suby stuff!

Old 2005-07-21, 08:01 PM   #1
nightwalker
EJ18

Car: 2003 Evolution VIII

why?
Default What up mountain people

What's up all. I met StiDeede a week or two ago and she directed me to this site. I'm working in Truckee and looking to move to Reno soon. Planning on purchasing a WRX too. (Would love an STI, but can't afford it... unless someone wants to sell one for 20k )

Otherwise I'm still stuck with my 240s. Hope to come out to your weekly meets and meet some of you once I'm not driving back and forth to Sac anymore.

btw, if you guys have any tips on what year, or what I should look for when buying a wrx please let me know.
nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-21, 08:26 PM   #2
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3

welcome man.

I don't really think any year WRX is better then the others, mechanically (until the '06 comes out). I'd be more concerned with wear from the previous owner, then what year to buy.
Old 2005-07-22, 04:42 AM   #3
sti deede
EJ205

Car: '96 4runner
Class: none.

Hello Phia (pronounced like PIAA, )

Good to see that you finally made it over here.
sti deede is offline   Reply With Quote