Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat

General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat Talk about Subarus, plan meets, and other Sierra Nevada area Suby stuff!

Old 2004-12-01, 10:08 AM   #1
dknv
EJ207

Car: RX-8
Class: CS maybe
Default Reno SCCA Election - Dec. 1

The election of officers and a vote on bylaws changes is tonight, at the Reno SCCA annual membership meeting. Ballots were distributed via email a couple of weeks ago. If you are a Reno SCCA member, you are eligible to vote. Instructions:

2005 Election of Officers/Directors - Voting Instructions
ONLY RENO REGION SCCA MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING AS OF DEC. 1, 2004, MAY VOTE.
You may vote in any one of the following manners:
1. IN PERSON at the Annual Meeting December 1, 2004 (ballots will be available at meeting).
2. BY U.S.MAIL: Mark the printed ballot below or the one from the Newsletter, and return it in a stamped, sealed envelope to:
2910 Santa Inez Street Minden, NV 89423
(ballots must be received by Dec. 1, 2004).
3. ONLINE: Reply to this Email (or send a new Email) with the ballot below copied into your reply, with an X in the appropriate space(s) and Email copies to both Carol Deborde (ddeborde@aol.com) and Eric Gangloff (egangloff@aol.com).
4. BY PROXY: You may have someone mark and cast your ballot for you at the Annual Meeting.

Unless you vote in person at the Annual Meeting, you MUST put your name on the ballot. Write-in nominations are encouraged for any of the elective positions. Additional nominations may be made from the floor at the Annual Meeting. Installation of the new Officers and Directors shall be at the annual meeting. They shall assume their new duties January 1, 2005. All ballots will be tallied at the Annual Meeting. For election of Officers and the Directors, 12 members or five Directors shall constitute a quorum. A simple majority of members voting is required for election. For Bylaws amendments, if two-thirds (2/3) of members voting vote “For” the proposed amendment the amendment shall be approved and adopted

I will be attending, and I assume Dean, Scott and Matt will attend as well. If you would like to vote, but do not plan on attending tonight's meeting, and you would like to send your vote via proxy, let us know.
dknv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 01:05 PM   #2
murphy
EJ22

Car: 03 evo, 06 R6

just a thought..but I've been working a lot the last month and have been slack in attending...is the meeting in the usual eat/meet place tonight?
murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 01:19 PM   #3
Kevin M
EJ22T

Car: '93/'01 GF6, mostly red
Class: 19 FP

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy
just a thought..but I've been working a lot the last month and have been slack in attending...is the meeting in the usual eat/meet place tonight?
Debbie's talking about the Reno SCCA meeting... our meets are still on Thursdays, but the location is changning. page 3 is recent I think.
Old 2004-12-01, 02:17 PM   #4
murphy
EJ22

Car: 03 evo, 06 R6

whoops..I'm a tool..so sparky's in gelena...sounds good.
murphy is offline   Reply With Quote