Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2009-04-17, 04:54 PM   #26
knucklesplitter
EJ205

Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other...

How much for the 70mm APS intake? I have many many filters for it.
knucklesplitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 11:33 PM   #27
dayofpain
R.I.P.

Car: 09 335xi silva

Description: APS WRX STi 70MM Cold Air Intake
[APS WRX-HFA/02]

APSWRX-HFA/02 - 70mm internal bore diameter around the Air Flow Sensor in order to support extreme levels of horsepower without overwhelming the stock Air Flow Sensor.

this is MINUS the airfliter cone. they sell for $215 retail "when they are actually in the states to get a hold of. the cost of the cone turns out to be 35 bucks HOWEVER this will INCLUDE MY OLD MAF. which is awesome in itself. for some reason it seems to do better than stockers in regards to its maxx voltage. all the equations aside it makes it more like a 72mm intake because of the EXTRA voltage usable in my donated sensor is pretty sweet if you ask me SO, for you my good friend ill sell the 70mm tube, the maf the goes along with it and anything else that i can think up in my headi see that goes along with it i will of course throw in all the spare parts just in case you think u need a random part. the brass bracket is a little bent but can be easily fixed by a mallet and a vice grip.

the whole shaBANG for 120..

keep in mind i didnt fucking pay 320 for it. i had to buy it when they had none AND it one of the first 70's to the states.

please just let me know if you think thats way to high. i think its reasonable and easliy paid for.

"In order for me to get busy at maximum efficiency, i need a girl with a big 400 ton booty."

Last edited by dayofpain; 2009-04-20 at 11:42 PM. Reason: after writing all that shit forgot to write the price lol
dayofpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 01:01 AM   #28
dayofpain
R.I.P.

Car: 09 335xi silva

page one corrected for whats left and current prices.!

"In order for me to get busy at maximum efficiency, i need a girl with a big 400 ton booty."
dayofpain is offline   Reply With Quote