Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Off Topic Forums > Website News & Issues

Website News & Issues Read about site updates. Put your bugs, issues, and suggestions for seccs.org here!

Old 2005-03-21, 03:08 PM   #1
AtomicLabMonkey
Nightwalker

Car: '13 WRX

YGBSM
Default Member pages, again

Is there any chance of getting that member webspace running again? Some guys here are looking into the possibility of starting up a local autocross club for the central coast, and I'm wondering if we could put up a webpage here.
Old 2005-03-21, 03:17 PM   #2
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Re: Member pages, again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLabMonkey
Is there any chance of getting that member webspace running again? Some guys here are looking into the possibility of starting up a local autocross club for the central coast, and I'm wondering if we could put up a webpage here.
Well, if you register a domain name, I can setup a vhost for it and create an account for maintaining it. I just haven't had the time (or more accurately the desire to make the time) to work on the server. I'm starting to really hate computers... especially linux/webservers.