Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat

General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat Talk about Subarus, plan meets, and other Sierra Nevada area Suby stuff!

Old 2003-03-07, 06:05 PM   #26
ArthurS
EJ207

Car: 2011 Chevy Battle Wagon

Now since that cost 1,000$ (500$ out of my pocket), I am taking the guy to small claims court and sue him for 771.00$ plus 100.00$ for use of another vehicle and gas. I have to go down and file for it all on Monday. The detective said I have plenty of evidence, plus he is giving my a bunch of photos of the black paint on the person car which is even more proof. Yea for me. I am actually going to make 300$ or so out of the deal.

Still not worht all the hassel.
Old 2003-03-07, 09:30 PM   #27
ZER026D
EJ251

Car: 01 is300 / 87 rx4
Class: ?

drive fast take chances

what shop did you go to ?
ZER026D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-03-07, 09:38 PM   #28
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Good for you man!

I'm sure you'll win the small claims suit. Now if there was a way to get these dipshits busted with the DMV and insurance companies... not that they care about insurance, they prolly don't have any cuz their record's so bad to begin with. Maybe they'll take their license away. Retards.

BTW: I took my wipers off during my waterspray install... I can't believe those litte cap things don't just fly off on the freeway... there's like nothing but gravity holding them on!!
Old 2003-03-08, 09:32 AM   #29
ArthurS
EJ207

Well either way, they are ordering my a new little cap thingy.

I went to a Paramount autobody. I let Allstate decide which company to go since its backed up then by the shop and by allstate, and I now have another warrenty coveringmy bumper.
Old 2003-03-08, 10:51 AM   #30
ZER026D
EJ251

drive fast take chances

Cool I went to lithia cause I know the manager and I get hooked up real good I am get all my black plastick stuff painted and antenna shaved for free.
Old 2003-03-08, 10:53 AM   #31
ArthurS
EJ207

I have gone to lithia to get my front bumper fixed. The General Manager at Lithia Subaru has been a friend of my family's for years. He gave me a awsome deal on my wrx, and free details everytime I go down. They are pretty good there, until you go meet the service department.
Old 2003-03-08, 11:05 AM   #32
ZER026D
EJ251

drive fast take chances

Yeah there service dept kind of sucks but they all do the only one I like is the one in Flagstaff AZ my ride is at the body and paint dept.
Old 2003-03-11, 05:41 PM   #33
ArthurS
EJ207

Well, got it back today from Carson. They fixed the little door-lock problem, but cannot identify the noise. They even did a transmission service and replaced all the fluids. They checked the rear-diff and just can't figure it out yet. He is calling subaru to see if they ave any idea.

any of you have a idea:

At high speeds (50-75 mph), a loud whirring noise occurs. This happens most when I let off the accelerator. It also seems to be louder when going down hill. But this noise is happening when just driving normally at all times. I really have no idea.
Old 2003-03-11, 06:04 PM   #34
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurS
Well, got it back today from Carson. They fixed the little door-lock problem, but cannot identify the noise. They even did a transmission service and replaced all the fluids. They checked the rear-diff and just can't figure it out yet. He is calling subaru to see if they ave any idea.

any of you have a idea:

At high speeds (50-75 mph), a loud whirring noise occurs. This happens most when I let off the accelerator. It also seems to be louder when going down hill. But this noise is happening when just driving normally at all times. I really have no idea.
Sounds like my clutch decelleration noise porblem... but you have an auto.. so I'm clueless! Try increasing the pressure in one tire and see if it's worse... could be differential noise... which isn't necessarily something "wrong", just annoying. Usually they'll replace a noisy diff just for peace of mind.
Old 2003-03-13, 01:21 PM   #35
ArthurS
EJ207

I have found out today filing a Small claims action against somebody is a royal pain in the ass. Plus it costs 41.00 to file and another 35.00$ to get the papers deliveried to the person. But I guess I can win that stuff back.

This whole situation sucks.